Why become a member of TheCityUK?
TheCityUK represents the UK-based financial and related professional services industry. We lobby on its behalf, producing evidence of its importance to the wider national economy.
We seek to influence policy to drive competitiveness, creating jobs and lasting economic growth, by building evidence to demonstrate the sector’s contribution to society and sustainable economic growth.
We bring together the highest levels of Government and the sector, both domestically and internationally, to influence better policy decisions. These decisions open markets and create business opportunities for our members, their customers and clients.
Our members enjoy unrivalled connectivity and profile across industry, HMG and the media. Your organisation will have the opportunity to collaborate on programmes and projects which align with your objectives and your position in the market.
Our membership is drawn from across banking, insurance, asset management, law, accountancy and market infrastructure.
TheCityUK membership is at the corporate level. Our connections are with the most senior people in member firms – Chairman, CEOs, Senior Partners, C-Suite and other business leads. We operate a proactive account management programme to ensure we engage the right people across all of our relevant activities and to drive value from the investment you make in membership.
Members benefit from:
- Foresight around, and engagement with, the policy and regulatory environment
- Connectivity with senior policymakers at home, across the EU and further afield
- Engagement with a cross-sectoral community of industry leaders
- Enhanced profile of your organisation across all financial services and related sectors
- Opportunity to become involved in cross industry representation to decision-makers and influencers
- Opportunities to join TheCityUK's committees and groups convened to address the key issues facing our industry
- Direct and tangible support for your organisation’s business interests
In addition, TheCityUK delivers a growing programme of bespoke research, special reports, events and thought-leading policy work. As a member you will receive:
- Full access to reports, analysis and data via the membership area of our website
- The opportunity to have representation in meetings and international and sectoral promotional working groups
- Priority invitations to events, such as our Policymaker Roundtables
- Regular newsletters and TheCityUK publications
- Invitations to participate in the development of research and thought leadership on key market issues
- Invitations to networking events with key domestic and international industry figures
- Access to policy consultations, e.g. participation in surveys and access to results
- Access to overseas promotional visits and activities
To find out more about TheCityUK and the benefits of membership, please contact Ian Binns