As a member of TheCityUK you are assured a stronger voice in the debate. Some of the areas we welcome and actively seek your participation in are:
- International promotion - enhancing the UK's standing overseas as a world-class centre for financial services
- Domestic strategy - building a deeper pool of domestic support for, and understanding of, the UK financial services industry
- Cross industry activity - working with government and regulators
- Shaping thought leadership
- Participation in forums and roundtables
- Development of research and analysis - of domestic and global political and economic trends and key market issues
- Brand visibility - across financial services sectors, decision-makers, and around consumer issues.
In addition, with access to delegation visits, international and high-profile events, you'll be included in some of the most important networking opportunities in the industry.
There are three types of membership of TheCityUK:
Full - designed for financial and related professional services providers.
Associate - designed for small businesses, academia, NGO and other sectors with an interest in UK financial and related professional services.
Individual - for independent consultants and those who wish to participate outside of an organisation.
Each membership type offers a range of benefits and opportunities to put your business at the forefront of international and domestic promotion, regulatory reform and market access initiatives.
Associate Member benefits
- Priority invitations to events, such as policymaker roundtables
- Regular newsletters and TheCityUK publications
- Full access to reports, analysis and data via the membership area of our website
- Representation in meetings, working groups, other events
- Visibility of your organisation across all financial services and related sectors
- Opportunity to become involved in cross industry representation to decision-makers and influencers
- Access to international and sectoral promotional working groups.
Full Member benefits
All the benefits of an Associate Member, plus:
- Access to overseas promotional visits and activities
- Invitations to participate in the development of research and thought leadership on key market issues
- Invitations to networking events with key domestic and international industry figures
- Access to policy consultations, e.g. participation in surveys and access to results
- Invitations to participate in communications on the industry, e.g. written publications, website, media
- Opportunity to participate in cross-industry campaign to demonstrate benefit and relevance to the economy
- Additional priority guest invites for selected events
- Opportunities to join TheCityUK's main committees.
To find out more about TheCityUK and the benefits of membership, please complete our membership enquiry form.
For our full terms and conditions of membership, please email Clare Ward.