As a member of TheCityUK you are assured a stronger voice in the debate. Some of the areas we welcome and actively seek your participation in are:
- International promotion - enhancing the UK's standing overseas as a world-class centre for financial services
- Domestic strategy - building a deeper pool of domestic support for, and understanding of, the UK financial services industry
- Cross industry activity - working with government and regulators
- Shaping thought leadership
- Participation in forums and roundtables
- Development of research and analysis - of domestic and global political and economic trends and key market issues
- Brand visibility - across financial services sectors, decision-makers, and around consumer issues.
In addition, with access to delegation visits, international and high-profile events, you'll be included in some of the most important networking opportunities in the industry.
There are three types of membership of TheCityUK:
Full - designed for financial and related professional services providers.
Associate - designed for small businesses, academia, NGO and other sectors with an interest in UK financial and related professional services.
Individual - for independent consultants and those who wish to participate outside of an organisation.
Each membership type offers a range of benefits and opportunities to put your business at the forefront of international and domestic promotion, regulatory reform and market access initiatives.
Associate Member benefits
- Priority invitations to events, such as policymaker roundtables
- Regular newsletters and TheCityUK publications
- Full access to reports, analysis and data via the membership area of our website
- Representation in meetings, working groups, other events
- Visibility of your organisation across all financial services and related sectors
- Opportunity to become involved in cross industry representation to decision-makers and influencers
- Access to international and sectoral promotional working groups.
Full Member benefits
All the benefits of an Associate Member, plus:
- Access to overseas promotional visits and activities
- Invitations to participate in the development of research and thought leadership on key market issues
- Invitations to networking events with key domestic and international industry figures
- Access to policy consultations, e.g. participation in surveys and access to results
- Invitations to participate in communications on the industry, e.g. written publications, website, media
- Opportunity to participate in cross-industry campaign to demonstrate benefit and relevance to the economy
- Additional priority guest invites for selected events
- Opportunities to join TheCityUK's main committees.
For our full terms and conditions of membership, please email Clare Ward.