Latin America's largest economy, Brazil is a market brimming with exciting and unprecedented opportunity for the UK financial sector. With your involvement, we take full advantage of these opportunities.
London is the home of the first overseas subsidiary of the Brazilian National Development Bank (BNDES), and is one of just two locations outside the Americas for the Brazilian Stock and Futures Exchange (BM&FBOVESPA).
Hitting the hotspots
Venture capital, reinsurance, PPP and legal services are key areas for UK firms. So, with the cooperation of other UK and Brazilian organisations, our promotional work focuses on:
- coordinating PPP projects, specifically in infrastructure and where legal services, reinsurance and venture capital services are needed
- securing funding for research into the Brazilian market and new business opportunities for UK firms
- developing a strong campaign message for Brazil on behalf of all UK financial and professional service sectors
- promoting market liberalisation through participation in the Joint Economic Trade Cooperation Group (JETCO)
- removing any remaining barriers to trade in the Brazilian financial services sector.
To get involved in our Brazil Working Group, or find out more about our promotional activity in Brazil, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A detailed list of our Brazil-focused events is available here.
Brazil economic reports
We produce monthly economic updates on Brazil in association with Oxford Economics. Follow this link to download the latest report.