TheCityUK jointly runs the IRSG with the City of London Corporation to promote sustainable economic growth and an international framework that facilitates open and competitive capital markets globally. The IRSG is chaired by Mark Hoban, Chairman, Flood Re and former Treasury Minister.
- Influencing the regulatory landscape in Europe and beyond so that the UK-based financial and related professional services industry continues to prosper and drive growth across Europe.
- Responding to regulatory initiatives and consultations while maintaining a holistic view of the regulatory landscape.
- The Council which sets its strategic direction.
- The Executive Board which sets its priorities and oversees delivery of its work programme.
- The Experts and Engagement Group which discusses priority issues and reviews the IRSG’s work.
For a summary of our recent work visit the IRSG work streams webpage.
For more information about the work of the IRSG please contact us.