The Financial Times is proud to announce the fifth FT Brexit and Beyond Summit returning to London on 15 May, 2019.
As project fear and project reality collide, stakeholders from business, politics and academia will gather to discuss what it all means. Hear expert analysis on the latest developments from senior FT journalists plugged into Westminster, Brussels and the UK regions. Explore the economic transition facing the UK, discuss what has happened to the UK economy and business so far, and find out about new trading relationships and on-going negotiations, listen to case studies of how businesses are planning for the future and discuss how success can be achieved in a post-Brexit landscape.
• Sir Rocco Forte, Chairman, Rocco Forte Hotels
• Bert Nappier, President, FedEx Express Europe
• Liz Henderson, Managing Director and General Manager, UK and Republic of Ireland, Biopharma Merck
• Ian Howells, Senior Vice President, Honda Motor Europe
• Sir Ivan Rogers, Former UK Ambassador to the EU
• Miles Celic, Chief Executive Officer, TheCityUK
• Rt Hon Baroness Catherine Ashton, Former EU Commissioner for Trade, and Former High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy
• Sir Simon Fraser, Former Permanent Secretary, Foreign and Commonwealth Office and Managing Partner, Flint Global
• Rachel Reeves MP, Chair of the Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy Select Committee, UK Parliament
Please register for this event on the Financial Times website.