Job title: Account Manager
Reporting to (job title): Commercial Director & Head of Member Insight Team
Objective of role:
• Effectively manage a portfolio of accounts to secure renewals and to grow the value secured from the accounts.
• Deliver against renewal and upsell targets for portfolio.
• Work with the Commercial Director to develop and implement a set of bespoke plans to ensure we maximise engagement from and deliver value to those accounts identified within the portfolio.
• To support the continued growth of our sponsorship pipeline for our set piece events.
• Working with the Commercial Director and colleagues to support new member acquisition and additional revenue generation opportunities.
• To build relationships at various levels within our accounts with a particular focus on ‘internal’ account managers and senior executives.
• To ensure all data and insight is effectively gathered and recorded in the CRM.
• To act as a champion for your portfolio of accounts in TheCityUK and with key stakeholders ensuring the members’ interests are well represented.
• Establish the profile of TheCityUK as a ‘best in class’ account and relationship management business.
Key account planning and management:
Creating value and business development:
To apply for this role please contact email@example.com.
These core set of values are essential for effective performance in our company and provides a common purpose as to how we deliver our work on a daily basis:
To find out more about our values and the standards of behaviour, please visit our About us page.
TheCityUK is the industry-led body representing UK-based financial and related professional services. We champion and support the success of the ecosystem, and thereby our members, promoting policies in the UK, across Europe and internationally that drive competitiveness, support job creation and ensure long-term economic growth. The industry contributes over 10% of the UK’s total economic output and employs 2.3 million people, with two thirds of these jobs outside London. It is the largest tax payer, the biggest exporting industry, generates a trade surplus almost equivalent to all other net exporting industries combined. It also makes a real difference to people in their daily lives, helping them save for the future, buy a home, invest in a business and protect and manage risk. @TheCityUK.