Re-watch our Webinar from the 2 July 2020.
This report launch webinar focussed on our latest FinTech report, ‘Enhancing the UK’s approach to innovation in financial services’, produced in collaboration with PA Consulting. The report shows that the UK has set the global standard for an effective and supportive approach to FinTech regulation. However, as the sector matures, change is needed to help more firms succeed both in the UK and globally.
This has become increasingly important as the sector faces up to the challenges posed by Covid-19. The report's key findings and recommendations are based on engagement across the industry, including established financial services firms and FinTech start-ups, as well as UK and US regulators.
The webinar features a presentation of the key findings and a panel discussion with senior practitioners:
• Marcus Scott, Chief Operating Officer, TheCityUK (chair)
• Stephen Dury, Director of Innovation, Santander UK
• Magdalena Krön, Rise Global FinTech Platform Director, Barclays
• Alexander McGill, Managing Consultant, PA Consulting
• Diana Paredes, CEO and Co-Founder, Suade Labs