We are very pleased to announce the launch of our new website. This new site has been designed to better support our members and policymakers by providing an accessible portal to all our work. It will improve how we interact with members and how we communicate with all of our stakeholders.
The intention is to enable more effective engagement for members, provide greater clarity on our policy positions for policymakers and offer ease of access to our content for all those interested.
Our new website features:
- Focused policy programmes area – deep and broad content organised around our key projects, such as EU reform, so users can quickly understand our policy positions and the work undertaken in that area.
- Improved engagement – members can quickly and easily register for events, journalists have easy access to our press information and can contact our PR team and policymakers benefit from increased visibility of, and ease of access to, our reports and content.
- Easy navigation – visitors can find relevant information faster and more effectively, with improved links, related stories, updated copy and content split by market.
- Fully responsive – mobile and tablet friendly, so users can view our news, register for events, and download our research at any time and on any device.
- New and effective search – updated search technology means users can explore the website to find the information they need as quickly and easily as possible.
- Contemporary design and layout – modern, intuitive and clean layout, clear and integrated online and offline user experience, with an improved visual identity.
The launch of our new website gives TheCityUK the opportunity to improve the way we communicate online. The new website will help us in our objective to champion the competitiveness of UK financial and related professional services, at home, across the EU and internationally.
Please get involved with our new website, we welcome feedback from around the industry. Take a look around, explore our research, register for our events, read our detailed news archive and find out more about who we are and what we do.