Thursday 21 November 2019, The Principality Stadium, Cardiff
‘Making an impact’ – financial and related professional services supporting people and businesses across the UK.
TheCityUK National Conference 2019, in partnership with PwC, at the Principality Stadium, Cardiff on Thursday 21 November.
The event is an opportunity for delegates to join senior policymakers, practitioners and academics to discuss critical issues and growth opportunities for the industry across the UK’s regions and nations.
Confirmed speakers included:
- Ken Skates AM, Minister for the Economy
- Richard Theo, UK Government FinTech Envoy for Wales, and Chief Executive Officer, Wealthify
- Miles Celic, Chief Executive Officer, TheCityUK
- The Rt Hon the Lord Heseltine CH
- Andrew Kail, UK Head of Financial Services, PwC
- Katharine Finn, TheCityUK City Chair for Cardiff
- Deborah Mattinson, Founding Partner, BritainThinks
This conference is free to attend for both members and non-members of TheCityUK - please register your interest to attend below.
Travel advice for National Conference
TheCityUK has secured a discounted travel code with Great Western Railway.
How to Book
- When you click here to Book Now, you will be taken through to the Great Western Railway site, once there, fill in the form.
- In the ‘To’ box, please make sure Cardiff Conference is selected as your destination which will automatically add the tickets fares for you.
- Select your travel dates and times, number of passengers and preferred class and click Search.
- You will then be able to see all available trains and carry on and book as normal.
Further information about the conference, including sponsorship and highlights from last year can be found on TheCityUK National Conference page.
The Principality Stadium,