Through our regions and nations prgramme of work, we promote the impact of the financial and related professional services industry throughout the UK. We work with our network of City Chairs and industry practitioners, who bring together a network of senior stakeholders in each region and nation to demonstrate the contribution of our industry by:
- representing and promoting the industry’s presence and contribution outside London across the many regional and national financial hubs
- delivering a programme of national and local events, including our annual National Conference, strengthening connectivity between industry and key policymakers and local stakeholders
- supporting our network of City Chairs in Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Leeds, Greater Manchester and Newcastle to drive this engagement and outreach and promotion of key industry issues
- working closely with our partners at Scottish Financial Enterprise (SFE)
- shaping the national and regional policy agenda through the development of relevant and robust economic data and research focused on the economic value of our industry and related policy recommendation to further enhance the environment
- showcasing best practice to shift focus to the positive contribution the industry makes across the country.
Our City Chairs are industry practitioners who enhance and support our work across every region and nation of the UK.