Climate and ESG Data Summit 2023
We are delighted to be a partner of City & Financial Global’s Climate and ESG Data Summit 2023, which will take place on 12 June 2023.
We are delighted to be a partner of City & Financial Global’s Climate and ESG Data Summit 2023, and offer TheCityUK members a 30% discount on bookings with the code: ESGD1TCU
The summit will be held in-person at America Square Conference Centre in London on 12 June 2023, gathering some of the most senior leaders and experts of this field to share their knowledge, experience, and expertise on best practice approaches to addressing the ESG data challenge.
Key themes being discussed:
- The criticality of sound data in the FCA’s Climate and ESG strategy for the financial services industry
- Case study in global cooperation: the development of the Net-Zero Data Public Utility
- ESG developments in the U.S.
- Impact of ESG data challenges on the EU’s SFDR, CSRD and other regulations
- Towards international cooperation on harmonising ESG data requirements and taxonomies
- A Voluntary Code of Conduct for ESG data and rating providers
- ESG data quality and consistency: meeting the requirements of the ISSB standards
- The role of auditors in providing assurance services
- Progress towards standardisation of data, methodologies and metrics among rating agencies and data providers
- Implementing an ESG data management system to meet different use case requirements, including compliance (regulatory reporting), risk management, product development and transition planning
- Finding accurate data for the ‘S’ and ‘G’ of ESG, including on diversity, culture, purpose and governance
- Top ESG data challenges: asset managers and companies discuss the issues that they currently find most challenging
To book your place, view the agenda and list of confirmed speakers, please visit here.
TheCityUK members can use the following code to claim a 30% discount when booking: ESGD1TCU
1 America Square, London, EC3N 2LB