TheCityUK Annual Conference 2022
TheCityUK Annual Conference will take place on 30 June 2022, bringing together senior industry leaders, policymakers and regulators for forward-looking discussions on UK-based financial and related professional services.
Through keynote speeches, panel sessions and debates we will discuss securing the industry’s long-term competitiveness, the industry’s role in supporting the UK’s sustainability ambitions, innovation, and the enabling role of the industry in driving growth and prosperity across the UK.
Confirmed speakers currently include:
- John Glen MP, Economic Secretary to the Treasury
- Rachel Reeves MP, Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer
- Anita Kimber, Lead Partner for Transformation, EMEIA Financial Services, EY
- Bryony Widdup, Partner, DLA Piper
- Charlotte Stalin, Partner, Sector Head, Financial Institutions, Simmons & Simmons
- Stephen Berger, Managing Director, Global Head of Government & Regulatory Policy, Citadel
With more to be announced shortly.
View the highlights from our Annual Conference 2021 here.
Queen Elizabeth II Centre, Broad Sanctuary, London, SW1P 3EE