Watch the launch webinar of our ‘International trade agreements and UK immigration policy: a practical blueprint for evolution' report, in collaboration with EY.
This report sets out proposals for how the UK can evolve trade and migration policy to benefit the economy. The report details six recommendations across four key areas of mobility, business travel, service providers, youth mobility and process and accessibility.
The webinar, recorded live on 9 September 2020, featured a keynote speech by Kevin Foster MP, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State (Home Office), before a presentation on the report's recommendations by Seema Farazi, Partner, Financial services, Immigration and Brexit, EY, followed by a panel discussion on the report findings.
The webinar agenda
- Keynote speech: Kevin Foster MP, Minister for Future Borders and Immigration, Home Office
- Report presentation: Seema Farazi, Partner, Financial Services, Immigration and Brexit, EY
- Panel Session:
- Miles Celic, Chief Executive Office, TheCityUK
- Sally Jones, Trade Strategy Partner, EY
- Mark Garnier MP, Member of the International Trade Committee
- Professor Catharine Barnard, The UK in a Changing Europe