The Anglo-Italian Financial Services Dialogue webinar ‘Delivering a Just Transition’, is organised jointly by TheCityUK, the Italian Banking, Insurance and Finance Federation and British Embassy Rome.
Taking place at the time of Pre-COP in Milan, the event will explore the role of financial services in ensuring the transition to net-zero supports economic and social development and does not advance inequalities.
The webinar will feature remarks from:
- Lord Grimstone, UK Minister for Investment
- Carlotta De Franceschi, Managing Director, HPS Investment Partners
- Daria Ciriaci, Vice President for European Affairs, Cassa Depositi e Prestiti
- Mark Gavin, Vice Chairman, Corporate and Investment Bank, JP Morgan and Co-Chair of the Anglo-Italian Financial Services Dialogue
- Innocenzo Cipolletta, Chairman, Italian Banking, Insurance and Finance Federation and Co-Chair of the Anglo-Italian Financial Services Dialogue
- Miles Celic, Chief Executive Officer, TheCityUK
A secure link will be sent after registration.