We are hosting this webinar in conjunction with the British Embassy Rome, Embassy of Italy in the UK, HM Treasury, and the Italian Banking, Insurance and Finance Federation.
Ahead of the G20 Venice Climate Summit, the event will provide an overview of the work of the G20 Sustainable Finance Working Group, as well as looking at wider climate finance initiatives the UK and Italy are advancing on the road to their joint COP26 presidency later this year. The financial services sector has a crucial role to play in facilitating the ambitions of COP26 and a panel of industry representatives will showcase how their firms are operationalising their net zero commitments and contributing to the fight against climate change.
The webinar will feature welcome remarks from Jill Morris, British Ambassador to Rome and confirmed speakers include:
- Mark Garvin, Vice Chairman, Corporate and Investment Bank, JP Morgan and Co-Chair of the IRSG Anglo-Italian Financial Services Dialogue
- Paolo Garonna, Secretary General, Italian Banking, Insurance and Finance Federation and Deputy Co-Chair of the IRSG Anglo-Italian Financial Services Dialogue
- Steve Waygood, Chief Responsible Investment Officer, Aviva
- Stuart Jefford, Deputy Director, COP26 Private Finance Hub, HM Treasury
- Alex Michie, Head of the GFANZ Team, COP26 Private Finance Hub, HM Treasury
- Luca Ferrais, Senior Adviser, Italian Ministry of Economy and Finance
A secure link will be sent after registration.