‘An engine for growth' showcases the contribution the UK-based financial and related professional services industry makes to job creation and economic growth across the country.
The report 'An engine for growth: The role of financial and related professional services in society' discusses through a series of case studies how the industry enables people's everyday lives and supports businesses of all sizes.
The event will offer the opportunity to discuss how the industry serves its customers and the broader economy through a keynote speech and panel session. Speakers will be announced shortly.
Speakers at the event include:
- Francesco Guerrera, Head of Europe, Dow Jones Media (chair)
- Miles Celic, Chief Executive Officer, TheCityUK
- Sue Lewis, Chair, Financial Services Consumer Panel, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Mark Hoban, Board Director, TheCityUK
- Bim Afolami MP, Member of Parliament for Hitchin and Harpenden
- Deborah Mattinson, Founding Partner, BritainThinks
- Andrew Gray, Partner, Global Head of Brexit for Financial Services, PWC
PwC, 1 Embankment Place, London, WC2N 6RH