The launch of the ‘Enabling growth across the UK 2018’ report, will give a detailed analysis, including GVA and employment figures, of the important contribution of UK-based financial and related professional services make to the prosperity of the country’s regions and nations.
The report launch will discuss the findings of the research and some of the critical areas of focus for our regional and national financial centres, such as skills, talent and digitisation. The event will consist of keynote addresses and a panel discussion.
Speakers at the event include:
• Greg Wright, Deputy Business Editor, Yorkshire Post (chair)
• Chris Hearld, TheCityUK City Chair for Leeds & Northern Region Chairman & Senior Partner, KPMG
• Sarah Longlands, Director, IPPR North
• Tom Riordan, Chief Executive, Leeds City Council
• Anjalika Bardalai, Chief Economist & Head of Research, TheCityUK
1 Sovereign Square,