This event is to launch of TheCityUK and Marsh Ltd report 'Governing cyber risk: a guide for company boards’.
This report looks at how boards govern cyber risk management and is based on in-depth interviews with senior representatives from across the financial and related professional services industry.
This builds on TheCityUK’s focus on enhancing board engagement with cyber risk, a key recommendation of the 'Cyber and the City' report, published in May 2016. The launch event will discuss the report's key findings, which include:
• a framework giving what we see as the key features of board governance
• an evolution of how the industry is progressing along that framework
• case studies on effective board governance in action
• priorities for particular sectors
• recommendations for future TheCityUK cyber-related projects.
Speakers will include a line-up of leading experts. Those already confirmed include:
- John McFarlane, Chairman, TheCityUK
- Mark Weil, CEO UK & Ireland, Marsh
- Vicky Ford, MP and Chair of the Cyber Security All-Party Parliamentary Group
- Robin Jones, Head of Technology, Resilience & Cyber, FCA
Lower Thames Street