TheCityUK’s 'Legal excellence, internationally renowned: UK legal services 2018' report provides an overview of the vital role played by the UK’s legal services sector.
The report sets out key data that demonstrates the sector’s contribution to the UK economy and analyses some of the principal trends affecting legal services. It also demonstrates why the UK remains the world’s leading centre for international law and dispute resolution.
Confirmed speakers include:
- The Rt Hon David Gauke MP, Lord Chancellor and Secretary of State for Justice
- The Rt Hon Sir Geoffrey Vos, the Chancellor of the High Court
- James Palmer, Chair and Senior Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills and Chairman, TheCityUK Legal Services
- Farmida Bi, Chair, Europe, Middle East & Asia, Norton Rose Fulbright
- David Joseph QC, Essex Court Chambers, COMBAR Secretary
- Gary Campkin, Managing Director, External Relations & Strategic Issues, TheCityUK
Herbert Smith Freehills LLP,