With the latest Brexit deadline fast approaching, a new Prime Minister, and party conference season just around the corner, TheCityUK are holding a Member Brexit Briefing.
The event will provide the opportunity to discuss the latest updates in the Brexit negotiations, their impact on financial and related professional services, and the challenges and opportunities ahead. You will also get an insight into public opinion on Brexit and hear from senior key stakeholders and expert opinion about the current and future landscape for UK-based financial and related professional services.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Lord Sharkey, Chair, EU Financial Affairs Sub-Committee
- Tom Clarkson, Research Director, BritainThinks
- Felix Schwendimann, Finance Attaché, Embassy of Switzerland
- Andrew Pilgrim, Government Financial Services Lead, EY
- Jill Rutter, Programme Director, Institute for Government
- Miles Celic, Chief Executive Officer, TheCityUK
1 More London Riverside,