The event, held one year on from the triggering of Article 50, will provide a timely opportunity to reflect on the progress of the Brexit negotiations to date and explore the challenges and opportunities for the new UK/EU relationship.
Confirmed speakers include:
- David Hudd, Deputy CEO, Hogan Lovells
- Miles Celic, Chief Executive Officer, TheCityUK
- Mark Hoban, Board Director, TheCityUK
- Patrick Jenkins, Financial Editor and Assistant Editor, Financial Times
- Rt Hon Hilary Benn MP, Chair, Exiting the European Union Select Committee
- Baroness Falkner of Margravine, Chair, EU Financial Affairs Sub-Committee
- Bim Afolami, MP for Hitchin and Harpenden
- Deborah Mattinson, Founding Partner, BritainThinks
At this pivotal point in the Brexit negotiations, the attendees will discuss the financial and related professional services industry’s contribution to the negotiations to date and key priorities for the future. The event will consist of a Q&A session on the future of the industry and a Brexit panel.
50 Holborn Viaduct