TheCityUK Operational Resilience report, produced jointly with PwC, makes a series of recommendations for financial services firms and regulators to enhance the operational resilience of the financial services sector as a whole. It also outlines the commercial benefits of strong operational resilience initiatives and examines the leading role of the UK in this field.
The event will consist of a keynote speech and panel session with Q&A.
We are delighted that Lyndon Nelson, Deputy Chief Executive, Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) will be giving the keynote address.
Our confirmed panellists are:
• Jennifer Rigby, Chief Information Officer, Lloyd's of London
• Ken Adamson, Chief Technology Officer, RBS
• Simon Chard, Partner, PwC
• Gareth Murphy, Chief Risk Officer, Standard Life Aberdeen
• Miles Celic, Chief Executive Officer, TheCityUK
Please register your interest to attend below.