Registrants for this year’s virtual Conservative Party Conference 2020 can join our fringe event which will focus on the role financial and related professional services can play in driving economic recovery across the UK post Covid-19.
This theme will be discussed through a virtual panel, with speakers to include:
• Charlotte Gill, Deputy Editor, ConservativeHome (Chair)
• John Glen MP, Economic Secretary to the Treasury and City Minister
• Bim Afolami MP, Chair of the APPG on Financial Markets and Services
• Tasnim Ghiawadwala, Head of UK Corporate Banking, Barclays
• Miles Celic, Chief Executive Officer, TheCityUK
To register for the Conservative Party Conference 2020, please follow this link: https://conference.conservatives.com/registration. Once registered you will be able to attend this TheCityUK event
Please note: you are able to register free for an Observer Pass that will enable you to view our event, but not participate in the Q&A. To enable that function, you will need to purchase a Guest Pass.