Taking place just after the October European Council Meeting, this summit, organised by City & Financial in partnership with TheCityUK, the City of London Corporation and UK Finance, will bring together senior industry leaders from across financial services to address the most urgent Brexit issues facing the sector.
A 30% discount is available to all TheCityUK members, to register to attend please visit the City & Financial website.
The summit will include a series of keynotes addresses, as well as sessions that will look at the EU withdrawal process from a legal perspective, regulatory coherence post-Brexit, contract continuity, future trade agreements, and the future of talent and skills.
Confirmed speakers include:
- John Glen MP, Economic Secretary to the Treasury and City Minister
- Nausicaa Delfas, Executive Director of International, and Member of the Executive Committee at the Financial Conduct Authority
- Miles Celic, TheCityUK Chief Executive Officer
Conference fees and registration:
- Standard delegate fee: £595.00 + VAT
- Discounted delegate Fee for TheCityUK members: £416.50 + VAT
Discount code for TheCityUK members: BREX10TCUK
Book online: City & Financial website (insert code BREX10TCUK in discount box)
Tel: 01932 340115 (quote code BREX10TCUK)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (quote code BREX10TCUK)More information on the event can be found here.
8-14 Cooper's Row