We will be holding a special US launch of our 'Operational resilience in financial services: time to act' report.
'Operational resilience in financial services: time to act', jointly produced with PwC, makes a series of recommendations for financial services firms and regulators to enhance the operational resilience of the industry as a whole. The report outlines the commercial benefits of strong operational resilience initiatives, and examines the need for international cooperation and agreement on how regulators and businesses can work together for the benefit of firms operating across global jurisdictions.
- Danny Brando, Vice President Cybersecurity Policy, New York Federal Reserve
- Miles Celic, Chief Executive Officer, TheCityUK
- Simon Chard, Financial Services Partner, PwC
- Rachel Tyler, Executive Director, Business Resiliency, DTCC
- Jeff Kuhn, Executive Vice President, Global Head of Enterprise Resiliency Office, BNY Mellon
- Tom Wagner, Managing Director, Financial Services Operations, SIFMA
Operational resilience in financial services: time to act
The report underlines the importance for firms across the financial and related professional service...
240 Greenwich St,