Launch of a new report from TheCityUK, in association with Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, entitled The legal impact of Brexit on the UK-based financial sector.
This is the latest in our series of work following the UK’s vote to leave the European Union. It examines how financial and related professional services could lose specific rights, and how that might impact business post-Brexit. The session will also be an opportunity to explore the future UK-EU relationship.
In launching the report, our speakers will bring insight from the worlds of business, law and public affairs, and include:
• Iain Anderson, Executive Chairman, Cicero Group
• Edward Braham , Senior Partner, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
• Miles Celic, Chief Executive Officer, TheCityUK
• Deborah Mattinson, Founding Director, BritainThinks
• James Smethurst, Partner, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Northcliffe House, 28 Tudor Street, London, EC4Y 0AY