Reporting to (job title): COO
Objective of role:
• Lead and develop the Membership Insight Team
• Maintain and build upon TheCityUK’s membership proposition to achieve agreed income and profit targets
• Develop a client acquisition and retention strategies which align with TheCityUK’s strategic agenda, fulfils existing members’ needs, broadens the scope of relationship with members, and profitably increases TheCityUK’s membership base
• Manage the client strategies for TheCityUK which ensures the organisation has a structured and effective approach to interacting with its key stakeholders and expands its reach and influence with key Financial Services industry organisations and professional services.
• Seek out new income streams which will add to the brand of TheCityUK
• Account Director
• Account Manager
• Executive, Membership Development x 2
Key account planning and management
Key Relationships & Interfaces
• TheCityUK’s CEO.
• TheCityUK’s Executive Committee and colleagues.
• Leadership Council members.
• Board of Directors members.
• Chair and members of TheCityUK’s key committees.
• City of London Corporation.
• Key contacts within member organisations and representatives.
• Key industry bodies and individuals.
• FCO, DIT and other Government departments.
• Other external influencers as appropriate.
TheCityUK is the industry-led body representing UK-based financial and related professional services. In our 10th anniversary year, we continue to champion and support the success of the ecosystem, and thereby our members, promoting policies in the UK, across Europe and internationally that drive competitiveness, support job creation and ensure long-term economic growth. The industry contributes over 10% of the UK’s total economic output and employs more than 2.3 million people, with two thirds of these jobs outside London. It is the largest tax payer, the biggest exporting industry, generates a trade surplus almost equivalent to all other net exporting industries combined. It also makes a real difference to people in their daily lives, helping them save for the future, buy a home, invest in a business and protect and manage risk. www.thecityuk.com @TheCityUK.
Closed for new applications.