Job title: Consultant, Project India (Daily rate Contract or 12-month FTC)
Reporting to (job title): Head, Asia Pacific
Objective of role: To assist the development and delivery of TheCityUK’s contracted responsibilities under the Foreign Commonwealth Office (FCO) prosperity fund regarding activity under the India-UK Financial Partnership (IUKFP).
Location: London, UK
• Asia Pacific, Member Insight Team
• TheCityUK members, including, UK and Government of India, and Indian members of the IUKFP as agreed with Head, Asia Pacific
• High level project management skills with an eye for detail.
• Excellent senior stakeholder engagement skills.
• Evidence of building relationships with key stakeholders at all levels.
• Ability to work under supervision but also on own initiative.
• Ability to work with others in a team.
• Ability to multi-task and manage all aspects of work in support of the project.
• Good written and verbal skills.
• Knowledge of India, desirable.
• Familiarity with financial sector terminology, desirable.
TheCityUK is the industry-led body representing UK-based financial and related professional services. In our 10th anniversary year, we continue to champion and support the success of the ecosystem, and thereby our members, promoting policies in the UK, across Europe and internationally that drive competitiveness, support job creation and ensure long-term economic growth. The industry contributes over 10% of the UK’s total economic output and employs more than 2.3 million people, with two thirds of these jobs outside London. It is the largest tax payer, the biggest exporting industry, generates a trade surplus almost equivalent to all other net exporting industries combined. It also makes a real difference to people in their daily lives, helping them save for the future, buy a home, invest in a business and protect and manage risk. www.thecityuk.com @TheCityUK.