This event is to launch of TheCityUK and Marsh Ltd report ‘Benchmarking board engagement with cyber risk’.
This report looks at how boards govern cyber risk management and is based on in-depth interviews with senior representatives from across the financial and related professional services industry.
This builds on TheCityUK’s focus on enhancing board engagement with cyber risk, a key recommendation of the 'Cyber and the City' report, published in May 2016. The launch event will discuss the report's key findings, which include:
• a framework giving what we see as the key features of board governance
• an evolution of how the industry is progressing along that framework
• case studies on effective board governance in action
• priorities for particular sectors
• recommendations for future TheCityUK cyber-related projects.
Speakers will include a line-up of leading experts. Those already confirmed include:
• John McFarlane, Chairman, TheCityUK
• Mark Weil, CEO UK & Ireland, Marsh
Lower Thames Street