The launch of TheCityUK’s regional report analysing the economic contribution of the UK-based financial and professional services industry across the UK.
The report provides a comprehensive overview of the role and contribution of the financial and related professional services industry across the UK, and considers a number of policy recommendations which address the challenges and opportunities facing the industry.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Miles Celic, Chief Executive, TheCityUK
- Sir Howard Bernstein, Chief Executive, Manchester City Council
- Richard Topliss, Chairman of The Manchester Growth Company and RBS Regional Managing Director
- David Best, Deputy Chief Operating Officer, Morgan Stanley and TheCityUK Regional Report Steering Committee Member
- Ed Cox, Director, IPPR North
- Anjalika Bardalai, Chief Economist & Head of Research, TheCityUK
The launch in Manchester will take the form of a brief presentation of the report findings followed by a panel discussion between industry leaders and policymakers. Policymakers, practitioners and key opinion formers are invited to discuss the findings and recommendations of this report and we would be delighted if you could join us for what promises to be an interesting debate.
BNY Mellon, 3 Hardman Street, Manchester, M3 3HF