Our Vision for the Industry's Future - What next for Financial and Related Professional Services?
TheCityUK’s fringe event at the Labour Party Conference is in partnership with the Fabian Society.
The panel of speakers includes:
- Miles Celic, CEO, TheCityUK
- Jonathan Reynolds MP, Shadow Economic Secretary
- Alison McGovern MP, Wirral South (former Shadow Minister to the Treasury)
- Olivia Bailey, Research Director at the Fabian Society
- Andrew Kail, UK Head of Financial Services, PwC
The panel will discuss the findings and recommendations of our recently published report A vision for a transformed, world-leading industry. The report looks beyond Brexit to 2025 at the role the industry can play in making the country’s long-term success outside the EU possible, focussing in particular on innovation, technology, skills, infrastructure and growth in the UK’s regions and nations.
The panel will also explore how the industry can work with Government, Parliament and regulators to ensure that the industry remains competitive and enables growth across the UK.
Note: This event is held outside the secure zone. As this is an open event at party conference, we would advise you to arrive early to guarantee admission.
Holiday Inn, 137 King's Rd, Brighton BN1 2JF